9.13.2010

Celebrate a way to save BIG.



September is National Coupon month and Im all about saving BIG.
Over the weekend I found out about an awesome website that teaches you how to use coupons from your Sunday newspaper and online in order to save up to 91% in grocery and drug store items. Isnt that great?

Main key points :

  • Buy your Sunday's newspaper and remove the three coupon insert books (RedPlum, Smartsource, and P&G).
  • Date each coupon book with the date of the newspaper.
  • Visit http://www.couponmom.com/ and print out the coupon list from their database and voila!
  • Pair up coupons with store rebates and BOGOs (Buy one Get one Free) deals and Save BIG.

Check out Stephanie Nelsons's (the coupon mom) website http://www.couponmom.com/ and learn how.

There's also a website dedicated to this concept, check it out for yourself http://www.nationalcouponmonth.com/


Happy Saving!!!


2 comments:

  1. Michelle b10/04/2010

    Hi kenia! Great post. I'm definately checking those websites out. Thank you! Btw, I found you through house tweaking. Good luck with your new blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle b!
    Thanks for stoping by and checking out my blog. Im so glad you enjoyed this post, definitely this website for coupons and savings have saved me some Mooolahhhh$$$$ over these past few months and I hope you save too. Oh my goodness you've made me jump of excitement, you're my very first comment since I started blogging...Thanks again and please continue to stop by.

    ReplyDelete