10.10.2010

Quatrefoils & Trellis Motifs...Oh my!

So everywhere I turn I see these patterns. I feel like I've been hypnotized (and I love it). Now after drooling over these beautiful and elegant design elements, I find myself yearning for some Quatrefoil and Trellis in my home too...




West Elm - White porcelain drum side table (pictured above in bedroom)


Chiasso Trellis Pillow


 Ballard Designs Trellis wallpaper


Ballard Designs  Abbey Mirror


Sur la Table Bronze Quatrefoil Barware


Maharan Quatrefoil 459340 by Alexander Girard, 1954 fabric


Talaria Enterprises (MuseumZE)  Gothic Quatrefoil Large Round Wall Mirror.

 
The Anna Lantern from Julian Chichester

And although these patterns are such a true beauty, I would suggest you use one or perhaps two design pieces in a room, so that the pattern doesnt overwhelm the space.


Is there a design pattern or motif you absolutely love?


Please feel free to share, come join in and enjoy the fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment